- Wellbore cleanout of fracturing or produced sand, scale, and wax
- Overbalanced/underbalanced milling and scraper treatments
- Placement and retrieval of production plugs, packers, and retainers
- Logging, perforating, and deployment of specialized completion tools
- Stimulation techniques including matrix acidizing and fracturing
- Cretic's CT equipment is manned by a team of professional and experienced CT personnel.
- A complete suite of coiled tubing services greatly improves logistics, reduces cost and delivers exceptional customer experiences.
- By utilizing a mast unit design, which combines the capabilities of up to six units into four, the overall lease footprint is reduced.
- Real-time data monitoring allows clients the ability to monitor multiple projects from a single location and make concurrent, informed decisions.
- Cretic's specialized mast unit improves onsite safety:
- The elimination of a crane to support the injector minimizes the risk of critical lift operations,
- The elimination of a full-time crane operator reduces the potential of human error,
- The location of the unit controls allow for safe operation and better visibility,
- Overall greater resistance to wind forces by utilizing a mast unit instead of a crane.
Cretic Energy Services is focused on providing an Exceptional Client Experience, enhancing the operational efficiency and productivity of oil and gas producers.